Aputure Light Storm LS 600x Pro Bi-Color Video Light
The Aputure LS 600x Pro is a powerful LED fixture with color and power options, as well as high output augmented by its included 55° Hyper Reflector or an optional Fresnel attachment. The precision fixture has an expansive variable color temperature range from 2700 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96 – your assurance of precise color reproduction. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 600x Pro.
Adjustments can be made locally on the fixture or wirelessly from a distance via the included 2.4 GHz wireless remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control – useful for when your light is mounted overhead or in a hard to reach place. The LS 600x also has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level.
The light is ready for worldwide use via its multi-voltage power supply but can also be powered by a 48V battery or two 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries when AC power is unavailable. You can mount the batteries and recharge them while you are using the light.
The 600x Pro is dust and water resistant so it can withstand practically any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion and Fire. Aputure has also generously provided a rolling case for storage and transport.
The LS 600x Pro boasts an expanded bi-color range fo 2700K~6500K while still being able maintain an impressive output. Equipped with its native Hyper-Reflector, the 600x Pro can output 5,610 lux at 3 meters (10 feet). With the F10 Fresnel modifier, the combination can reach an illuminance of 18,5100 lux at 3 meters in 15° spot.
PRECISION COLOR BLENDING
Similar to the LS 300x, the 600x Pro utilizes Aputure-designed color-blending optics that combines its bi-color chipset into a single cohesive light source, allowing it to be used with optical lens modifiers such as the F10 Fresnel and Spotlight Mount.
BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS
Every aspect of the LS 600x Pro was designed with professionals in mind, with incredible output, a weather-resistant construction, a wide variety of power options, and professional level lighting controls, including Sidus Link, Art-net, and Wireless DMX. This is the LS 600d Pro, and it’s ready to blow away traditional lighting.
The LS 600x Pro joins the Light Storm Pro series, featuring a weather-resistant design in a Bowens Mount fixture. Using waterproof fans, sealed internal structures, rubber caps for all ports, and weatherproof connectors, the LS 600x Pro can withstand challenging inclement weather environments.
0.1% STEPLESS DIMMING
The LS 600x Pro joins the professional Light Storm series featuring enhanced, stepless dimming, as well as light control in 0.1% increments, ensuring that you get the exact amount of light that you need.
2 OUTPUT MODES
The LS 600x Pro features two output modes: Max Output and Constant Output mode. In Constant Output mode, the luminance level remains uniform while changing the CCT output. Max Output mode will always maximize the output for the chosen CCT and dimming level.
In addition to its responsive on-board controls, 2.4G remote, DMX512 5-Pin XLR In and Out, and Sidus Link® app compatibility, the LS 600x Pro is the first-ever Aputure light to simultaneously support sACN, ArtNet, and LumenRadio CRMX compatibility.
Sidus Mesh integration allows users to control the 600x Pro from nearly any smartphone or tablet with the Sidus Link mobile app up to 400 meters away with the addition of other fixtures, including the Aputure LS C300d II, LS 300x, Accent B7c, MC, and Nova P300c.
With exceptional color accuracy measurements of CRI&TLCI≥96, CQS≥95, and SSI scores of (D56): 74, (Tungsten): 85, the 600x Pro provides consistently accurate light quality for all filmmakers, upholding a color temperature standard of 2700K~6500K.
Like the LS 600d Pro, when plugged into AC power, the LS 600x Pro doubles as a high-intensity bi-color fixture and a supplementary charger for V-Mount & Gold Mount batteries, making it a useful addition to any filmmaker’s toolkit.
Benefits Aputure Light Storm LS 600x Pro Bi-Color Video Light
- Lux is 18,510+ at 9.8′ with the F10 Fresnel at 5600K
- Lux is 5,610+ at 9.8′ with the LS 600 Series HyperReflector at 5600K
- Variable CCT: 2700 to 6500K
- Precision color-blending optics
- Max and constant output power modes
- Stepless brightness control: 0-100%
- CRI and TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 85
- Dust and water resistant
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4 GHz remote, Sidus link
- Bluetooth app control, built-in wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 In and Out
- Multi-voltage battery plates support 14.4V / 26V / 28.8V batteries
- Supports 48V/15A DC input power (3-pin XLR) including battery power stations and block batteries
- Optimized Output: LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- Utilizes universal Bowens mount
- Frequency modulation to remove flicker
- Curved, disk brake yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby pin (28mm/16mm) for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- Weatherproof head cable: 24.6′, Locking Neutrik Power Cable: 19.7′
- Lightning Clamp quick release plate
- Four Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- Nine Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, and Fire