Deity Microphones W.Lav DA5 Bundle Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Microdot to TA5F Adapter
The Deity Microphones W.Lav DA5 Bundle is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a Microdot to TA5F adapter designed to deliver clear, natural speech reproduction in exposed mounting configurations for use in video production, ENG, conferences, and houses of worship. Its 4.9′ attached cable is terminated with a Microdot connector for easy integration with a Microdot-equipped mic transmitter. The included adapter converts the Microdot output to a TA5F jack, making it compatible with a variety of wireless microphone transmitters from Lectrosonics.
The condenser capsule offers an omnidirectional polar pattern and a flat frequency range between 50 Hz and 20 kHz. Utilize the supplied foam or faux fur windscreens to inhibit wind noise and plosives. A hook-and-loop cable wrap and a carrying pouch are included for simplified storage and transport.
- Ideal for use in video production, ENG, conferences, and houses of worship
- Tonally optimized for “exposed” mounting
- Condenser capsule yields a wide frequency range of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, and is optimized for accurate and intelligible reproduction of speech
- Picking up sound from all directions, the omnidirectional polar pattern provides sonic consistency in a variety of positions
- 4.9′ attached cable with Microdot connector for compatibility with Microdot-equipped wireless transmitters
- Includes a Microdot to TA5F jack adapter to allow connection to select wireless microphone transmitters from Lectrosonics
- Compatible with Lectrosonics PDR and M/UM/LM/SM transmitters
- Includes foam and faux fur windscreens to reduce wind and breath noise